Latest update: 24/01/2013
Obama part II: Can the US President cash in on his victory?
François Picard and his panel comment on Barack Obama's second inauguration as it happens, with a look at the US President's objectives and challenges for the next four years.
- Dan Hazelwood, Republican GOP Strategist, Founder, Targeted Creative Communications
- Leah PISAR, Former communications advisor to President Bill Clinton
- China MOSES, Jazz Singer
- Christian MALARD, Senior Foreign Analyst, France 3
- Christopher DICKEY, Paris Bureau Chief, Newsweek Magazine, Columnist, The Daily Beast
- Laurie DUNDON, Former State Department Official, Senior Fellow, Partnership for a Secure America
- Gerald OLIVIER, Columnist, Atlantico.fr
- James CREEDON, France24 Media Editor
- Scott HOLCOMB, Democratic member of the Georgia House of Representatives
- Bruce STOKES, Director of Global Economic Attitudes, Pew Research Center
Programme prepared and produced by Christopher Davis, Anelise Borges and Mary Colombel