Latest update: 24/01/2013
Davos and the rich (part 2)
It may be on the menu, but do delegates at the World Economic Forum really care about the ever-growing gap between the very poor and the very rich? François Picard’s panel looks at a talking shop where participants rarely heed the calls of organisers.
- Ian BREMMER. President, Eurasia Group (from Davos);
- Susan GEORGE. Board Chair, Transnational Institute. Honorary President, ATTAC-France. Author of "We, the Peoples of Europe";
- Ludovic SUBRAN. Chief Economist, Euler Hermes;
- Craig COPETAS. Correspondent-at-large, Quartz/The Atlantic Group;
- Markus KARLSSON. France 24 Business editor (from Davos).
Produced by François Picard, Anelise Borges, Mary Colombel, Christopher Davis.