As France drafts a same-sex marriage bill, what rules apply when it comes to raising children? Advocates argue that kids are already being raised in same-sex households, only without legal safeguards.
- Xavier HERAUD. Deputy Editor-in-Chief, YAGG;
- Jean DUCHESNE. Special advisor to the Archbishop of Paris;
- Tony KENNEYBREW. Attorney at the Paris Bar;
- Joseph AKORO. Former Director, The Initiative for Equal Rights in Nigeria;
- Vitaly MILONOV. Member of United Russia; St. Petersburg municipal lawmaker (introduced the bill banning gay propaganda in Russia) - from St. Petersbourg.
Produced by François Picard, Anelise Borges, Mary Colombel, Christopher Davis.