Latest update: 01/02/2013
- Bashar al-Assad - Benjamin Netanyahu - Israel - Israeli politics - Middle East - Syria - Syrian National Coalition
Israel strikes (part 2)
Syria's civil war goes regional in a whole new way after Israeli air strikes. Will the timing of the air raids impact peace efforts, or is Syria too long gone for any mediation?
- Steven EKOVICH. Professor of Political Sciences, American University of Paris;
- Janine DI GIOVANNI. Contributor, Vanity Fair. Author, "Ghosts by Daylight";
- Hisham JABER. Head of the Middle-East Center for Studies & Public relations. Former Military Governor of Beirut (from Beirut);
- Walid PHARES. Professor, National Defense University. Advisor to the US Congress on terrorism (from Washington, DC).
Produced François Picard, Anelise Borges, Mary Colombel, Christopher Davis.