Latest update: 07/02/2013
Outrage in Tunisia (part 2)
A grim turning point for the poster child of the Arab Spring? The murder of a leading opposition voice sparks outrage in Tunisia with increasing violence taking place on the watch of the ruling Islamist Ennahda party.
- Amel AZZOUZ. Member of the Tunisian Parliament, Ennahda (from Tunis);
- Wafa JAOUA. Member of the Central Committee of the Aljoumhouri party;
- Jalila HEDHLI-PEUGNET. President, Think Ahead for Tunisia;
- Marietje SCHAAKE. Dutch Member of the European Parliament; Group of the Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe (from Strasbourg);
- Mischa Benoit-LAVELLE. France 24 correspondent (from Tunis).
Produced by Anelise Borges, François Picard, Mary Colombel, Christopher Davis.