Latest update: 11/02/2013
- Arab League - Arab world - Egypt - Islam - Mohammed Morsi - Tunisia
Who's in charge?
The murder of an outspoken opposition leader in Tunisia sparks copycat threats in Egypt by radical clerics. Two years on, François Picard’s panel reacts to the growing climate of fear and lawlessness happening on the watch of Islamist parties who came to power through the ballot box.
- Mohamed SALEM. France 24 journalist
- Ardavan AMIR-ASLANI. Attorney, Paris Bar
- Steven EKOVICH. Professor of Political Sciences, American University of Paris
- Saida OUNISSI. Spokesperson, Union for Islamic Organisations in France Researcher in Political Science, Paris 1 La Sorbonne.
Produced by François Picard, Anelise Borges, Mary Colombel, Christopher Davis