The blame list for Europe’s horsemeat scandal is as long as the production chain in a food industry that now seems out of control. François Picard’s panel argues over the feasibility of shortening the route from the farm to the dinner plate.
- Stefan DE VRIES. Paris Correspondent, RTL4;
- Geneviève SAVIGNY. Member of Confédération paysanne;
- Didier QUEMENER. Chef and Food Critic;
- Dean BEST. Editor of industry newsletter Justfood.com;
- Liliana CIOBANU. France 24 Correspondent (from Bucharest).
Produced by Anelise Borges, François Picard, Mary Colombel, Christopher Davis.