Latest update: 25/02/2013
- China - cyber crime - Italian politics - Italy - Mario Monti - Silvio Berlusconi
The World This Week - February 22nd, 2013 (part 2)
"Italy’s a nation run by old white men". In the run-up to a snap general election, François Picard’s panel explains the surge of anti-establishment comedian Beppe Grillo. Also, China’s cyber-hacking army and the slanging match over "lazy French workers".
- Craig Copetas, Correspondent-at-large, Quartz/The Atlantic Group;
- Stefan De Vries, Paris Correspondent, Dutch broadcaster RTL4;
- Anne Bagamery, European Day Editor, International Herald Tribune;
- Alberto Romagnoli, Paris Bureau Chief, Rai TV.
Produced by Paul Maakad, Valériane Gauthier, Anelise Borges