The French government was quick to blame Boko Haram, the hostage takers say they’re Boko Haram, but are they really Boko Haram? It seems that as one radical Islamist group sits down for negotiations, new spin-off movements pop up.
- Emmanuel GOUJON, Consultant at Africa Global Approach;
- Donaig LE DU, France 24 Chief Editor;
- Pierre-Antoine BRAUD, Expert at Bois Landry Consulting. Specialised in conflicts and post-conflict management;
- Pierre CONESA, Former French Defence Ministry official; Author of "The manufacturing of an enemy, or how to kill with a clean conscience";
- Hussaini ABDU, Country Director at ActionAid Nigeria.
Watch the second part
Programme prepared and produced by Christopher Davis, Yann Pustzai and Mary Colombel