Following Beppe Grillo's stellar performance in the Italian election, we take the pulse in Greece, Spain and France. What other populist movements might benefit from the Grillo effect, and what kind of movements are they?
- Toni CRUANYES. Correspondent for TV3;
- Gérard DUSSILLOL. Chairman of the Public Finances Department, Thomas More Institute;
- Massimiliano GAMBARDELLA. Political activist;
- Yves BERTONCINI. Director, Notre Europe - Jacques Delors Institute;
- Thrasy PETROPOULOS. Deputy Editor, EnetEnglish (English-language news site of Greece's Eleftherotypia) - from Athens;
Produced by Anelise Borges, Valeriane Gauthier, Christopher Davis, Armen Georgian.