Latest update: 14/03/2013
- Catholic Church - elections - Pope - Vatican
The next Pope: What direction for the Catholic Church?
What makes a good leader of the Catholic Church in 2013? François Picard’s panel comments on the first round of voting and the unofficial battle lines between reformers and conservatives, Europeans and non-Europeans.
- Vincent CABANAC, Assumptionist Priest from the Augustinians of the Assumption and Author, 'Walking in the Light: 30 Days with Pope John Paul II'
- Matthew BUNSON, Senior Correpondent for 'Our Sunday Visitor'/ Senior Fellow of the St. Paul Center for Bibical Theology
- Douglas HERBERT, France 24 International Affairs Editor -Ulrike KOLTERMANN, Independent Journalist/ Doctorant in Catholic Theology
- Ulrike KOLTERMANN, Independent Journalist and theologian, author of 'Vatican Diplomacy in the Middle East'
watch the second part
Programe prepared and produced by Christopher Davis, Anelise Borges and Mary Colombel