Latest update: 20/03/2013
- George W. Bush - Iraq - Iraq war - Iraqi shoe thrower - Nuri al-Maliki - USA
Iraq, ten years later... (part 2)
The weapons of mass destruction that weren't, daily sectarian violence that endures and US public opinion that's lost its stomach for foreign intervention: François Picard's panel looks at how nonetheless the legacy of the 2003 U.S.-led invasion of Iraq could still morph over time.
- Myriam BENRAAD, Iraq researcher at French political science Institute Sciences Po;
- Hilal AL ABIDI, Iraqi writer;
- Lucas MENGET, Senior Producer, French all-news channel I-Télé;
- Prashant RAO, Iraq Bureau Chief, Agence France-Presse (from Baghdad);
- Charles DUNNE, Director of Middle East and North Africa programs at Freedom House; Former National Security Advisor under George W. Bush (from Washington, DC).
Produced by Christopher Davis, Mark Thompson, Anelise Borges