Latest update: 25/03/2013
- Barack Obama - Benjamin Netanyahu - Israel - Nicolas Sarkozy - Recep Tayyip Erdogan - Syria - Turkey
The World This Week - March 22nd, 2013
On Thursday, Turkey's prime minister gets an historic truce agreement from the jailed Kurdish rebel leader. On Friday, Recep Tayip Erdogan accepts Israel's apology of Israel over the 2010 sinking of a flotilla bound for Gaza. Two separate stories... but is there a common thread when it comes to Syria?
- Craig Copetas. Correspondent-at-large, Quartz/The Atlantic Group;
- Christopher Dickey. Paris Bureau Chief, Newsweek Magazine. Columnist, The Daily Beast;
- Helena Servettaz. Russian service, RFI;
- Emma-Kate Symons. Correspondent, The Australian Financial Review.
Produced by Anelise Borges, François Picard, Mark Thompson, Paul Maakad.