Twenty-two years after leaving office, Margaret Thatcher’s shadow still looms large over Britain... and Europe. François Picard’s panel argues over the legacy of Britain’s longest-serving prime minister of the 20th century.
- Alison SMALE, Executive Editor, International Herald Tribune;
- Jean-Claude SERGEANT, Professor specialised in British Politics, historian and author of "La Grande-Bretagne de Margaret Thactcher";
- Stephen JESSEL, Former BBC correspondent;
- Stephen CLARKE, British journalist, author of "God Save la France et God Save les Françaises et Français Je vous Haime";
- Jonathan ISABY, Political Director of TaxPayers' Alliance, Former editor of conservativehome.com;
- Tony BENN, Former Labour MP and Cabinet Minister.
Watch the second part