Latest update: 10/04/2013
- China - Japan - Kim Jong-un - North Korea - Nuclear North Korea - South Korea
North Korea: Keep calm? (part 2)
If Kim Jong-un wants warmer relations with Washington, he's a got a funny way of showing it. François Picard's panel argues over the new North Korean leader's motives for ratcheting up the rhetoric and China's long-term interests in the Korean peninsula.
- Antoine BONDAZ, Visiting Fellow at the IRII Center of Korea University;
- Alexandre DEL VALLE, Political scientist, Institut Choiseul;
- Ge YU, Political Strategist, DCI Group (from Washington, DC);
- Jean Vincent BRISSET, Director of research, IRIS. Former Air Force General (from Gigean, France).
Produced by Christopher Davis, Mark Thompson, Sara Bertilsson.