Was it revenge for the offensive in Mali or retaliation for the ousting of Muammar Gaddafi? Perhaps it was a message to stay out of Libya as the country struggles towards becoming a democracy. Laura Baines and her guests discuss the many theories following the attack on the French embassy in Tripoli.
- Francis PERRIN, Editorial Manager, "Arab Oil and Gas";
- Steven EKOVICH, Professor of Political Sciences, American University of Paris;
- Arnaud CASTAIGNET, International Political Economy Analyst, Milestone Group;
- Anas EL GOMATI, Director General of the Sadeq Institute;
- Waheed BURSHAN, Political activist; Former member of the Gharyan Council (CNT) and Managing Director at Libya Qatari Holding.
Watch the first part