Latest update: 23/05/2013
- Ayatollah Ali Khamenei - Iran - Iranian elections - Mahmoud Ahmadinejad - nuclear Iran - People's Mujahideen Organisation of Iran
Iran: no more surprises? (part 2)
Is the outcome of Iran’s presidential election a foregone conclusion or will the protest vote coalesce around one candidate? François Picard’s panel argues over just how much the clerics control the process.
- Rouzbeh PARSI. Research Fellow, European Union Institute for Security Studies;
- Nooshabeh AMIRI. Journalist for Rooz online;
- Ramin PARHAM. Iranian writer. Co-author, "L'Histoire secrète de la Révolution iranienne" ('The Secret History of the Iranian Revolution');
- Hooshan AMIRHAMADI. Professor at Rutgers University. President of the American Iranian Council (from New York).
Produced by Anelise Borges, François Picard, Mary Colombel, Diaraye Bah.