Triggered by inflation and corruption, fuelled by police brutality, Brazil’s biggest wave of protests in decades points to the rising aspirations of a generation - of which some are actually sick of football. One year ahead of the World Cup, François Picard’s panel argues over the next step for a so far leaderless movement.
- Cintia CARDOSO DELAUTRE, Journalist, RFI
- Jean Paul BETBEZE, Founder of Betbeze Advisors group
- Alexandre KATEB, Economist and Founder of Investinbrics
- Ligia MAURA COSTA, Professor at the School of Business and Administration, Sao Paolo
- Roberto SARAIVA, Sao Paolo based Journalist
- Tim VICKERY, France 24 Correspondent