German objections to cybersnooping invite themselves to Barack Obama’s big Berlin moment. François Picard’s panel argues over whether events are conspiring to draw Washington and Europe closer or tear them apart.
- Joerg WOLF, Atlantic-community.org's editor-in-chief
- Tyson BARKER, Director, Trans-Atlantic Relations, Bertelsmann Foundation
- Anne DEYSINE Professor of American studies, Paris X-Nanterre
- Anton KOSLOV, Associate professor, American Graduate School of International Diplomacy
- Martin UNTERSINGER, Journalist
watch the second part
Programme prepared and produced by Emmanuelle Landais, Mary Colombel and Christopher Davis