They say knowledge is power. Tracking the movements and motives of NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden, François Picard’s panel finds the power lies more with the internet giants storing the data than with the US government agencies troving them for intelligence.
- Archippe YEPMOU, President, Internet Without Borders;
- Stéphane GRUMBACH, Senior Scientist, INRIA;
- Guillaume GRALLET, Le Point Magazine;
- Matt HOLDREGE , Surveillance Industry Expert and Former Chair of Lawful Intercepts Groups in the US and Europe;
- Joshua YAFFA, France 24 Moscow Correspondent.
Watch the first part
Programme prepared and produced by Anelise Borges, Mary Colombel and Christopher Davis