Can Barack Obama both talk good governance and hope to nail trade deals? François Picard’s panel argues over the main message of the US president’s trip to Africa and the countries he chose to overlook on his first trip to the continent in four years.
- Angelle KWEMO, President, A StrategiK Group LLC;
- Michael KIRTLEY, Journalist, National Geographic & Africa International; Independent filmmaker;
- Eric OLANDER, Journalist/blogger, "The China Africa Project";
- Vukani MDE, Senior Consultant, africapractice;
- Dame BABOU, Correspondent, Sud Quotidien (Senegalese newspaper).
Watch the first part
Programme prepared and produced by Anelise Borges, Mary Colombel and Christopher Davis