Egypt's President Mohamed Morsi is furiously clinging on to power, after rebuffing an army ultimatum to force a resolution to the country's political crisis. Annette Young and her panel debate whether we are witnessing an army coup by default, not to mention the potential threat of violence if Morsi is ousted.
- Miral BRINJY. Dostour Party Dokki Communications Coordinator (from Cairo);
- Zïnab YASSIN. Member, Muslim Brotherhood's Freedom and Justice Party (from London);
- Mohamed el DAHSHAN. Writer and Journalist (from Cairo);
- Mohamed SALEM. Journalist, France 24;
- Cherine FOTY. Egyptian-American Lawyer;
- Kathryn STAPLEY. France 24 Correspondent.
Produced by Annette Young, Anelise Borges, Mary Colombel, Christopher Davis.