As Egypt waits on the army to speak, François Picard’s panel argues over whether the military can save or bury a brittle democratic process.
- Kathryn STAPLEY. France 24 correspondent - from Cairo;
- Abdul Mawgoud DARDERY. Foreign Relations Committee, Muslim Brotherhood's Freedom and Justice Party.- from Luxor;
- Myra MAHDY DARIDAN. Egyptian writer. Former member of Economic and Social Council in France;
- Arnaud CASTAIGNET. Strategist, JuneTwentyFirst;
- Saad DJEBBAR. Algeria attorney - from London;
Produced by François Picard, Anelise Borges, Mary Colombel, Christopher Davis.