In the second part, our team heads for Lisbon to meet Socialist MEP Ana Gomes. She looks at the impact of the privatisation of state companies and discusses the ongoing brain drain. This aspect is illustrated by a lively report about two young Portuguese who’ve decided to try their luck abroad: one in Switzerland, the other in oil-rich Angola. And we finish the programme with traditional fado music!
- Presenter: Christophe Robeet
- Editor in chief: Caroline de Camaret
- Producer: Julie Dungelhoeff
- Reporter: Alix Le Bourdon
- Images: Stéphane Bodenne, Julie Dungelhoeff
- Editing: Audrey Le Narvor , Léa Géry, Clément Taillefer