Israelis and Palestinians are talking about how to bring about peace in the Middle East. The core issues to be sorted out include the future status of Jerusalem, the Israeli settlements on Palestinian land, where the borders might be drawn, security for both sides, and the right of refugees to return. Mark Owen and his panel look at how this happened and discuss where it can realistically go from here.
- Ziyad CLOT, Franco-Palestinian Lawyer. Former legal advisor to the PLO;
- Gil MIHAELY, Columnist, Yedioth Ahronoth. Co-founder, causeur.fr;
- Sari KHOURY, Palestinian architect and activist;
- Avi PAZNER, Former spokesperson for the Israeli government;
- Jonathan PARIS, London based Middle East Analyst, Senior Fellow, The Atlantic Council of the United States.
Watch the second part
Programme prepared and produced by David Boratav, Mary Colombel and Chritopher Davis