As an Al Qaeda threat is intercepted by controversial spying techniques, as embassies are closed for safety reasons, Mark Owen and his panel assess the scope and scale of the threat emanating from the Arabian Peninsula. This as the US tells its citizens to leave Yemen because of the "continued potential for terrorist attacks."
- Ellen WASYLINA, Chairman of the Expert's Group and President of the Observatory of the Black, Gulf and Mediterranean Seas (OBGMS)
- Didier CHAUDET, Fellow Researcher, IPSE. Expert on Afghanistan, Pakistan and Al Qaeda
- Olivier GUITTA, Director of Research, Henry Jackson Society
- Myriam BENRAAD, Research fellow on Middle-East, CERI
- Scott BATES, President, Center for National Policy
Watch the first part
Programme prepared and produced by Dheepthi Namasivayam, Mary Colombel, David Boratav and Christopher Davis.