The King who for the first time ever changed his mind, the case of a Spanish paedophile pardoned by King Mohammed VI outraged his subjects, the Moroccan people, to such an extent there are still unprecedented demonstrations in the streets Mark Owen and his panel discuss whether they could be waking up to the possibilties of another Arab Spring.
- Michael KIRTLEY, Independent journalist and Producer of The World Memory Film Project
- Sonia TERRAB, Journalist and author of Shamablanca, Editions Seguier (2011)
- Aida ALAMI, Freelance Reporter
- Driss Alaoui Mdaghri, Former Moroccan Minister of Communication
- Khalid BADDOU, Civil society actor
watch the second part
Programme prepared and produced by Mary Colombel, David Boratav and Christopher Davis