Latest update: 22/08/2013
- Arab world - Egypt - Hosni Mubarak - Mohammed Morsi - Muslim Brotherhood - United Nations - US politics
Egypt: back to square one?
Amid a bloody crackdown on the Muslim Brotherhood and with the country’s ousted president in jail, the prospect of longtime strongman Hosni Mubarak walking free has François Picard’s panel speculating on whether the tide could turn back against the military.
- Kathryn STAPLEY. France 24 Cairo Correspondent - from Cairo;
- Mona AL QAZZAZ. Muslim Brotherhood Spokesperson in London - from London;
- Eric TRAGER. Fellow at the Washington Institute. Expert on Egyptian politics and the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt - from Washington;
- Jonathan PARIS. London-based Middle East Analyst and Senior Fellow at the Atlantic Council of the United States - from London
- Victor SALAMA. Egyptian Activist/ Social Democratic Party;
- Ygal SAADOUN. France 24 Correspondent.
Produced by François Picard, Anelise Borges, Mary Colombel, Diaraye Bah.