It’s Vladimir Putin’s moment, but will he have the last word? Syria invites itself onto the agenda as Russia’s president hosts a G20 summit in his hometown. François Picard’s panel looks at the timing both for Putin and Barack Obama who is trying to convince Congress to intervene against Assad.
- Celestine BOHLEN, Columnist, International Herald Tribune;
- Emma SULEIMAN, Spokesperson, Syrian National Coalition;
- Bruce STOKES, Director of Global Economic Attitudes, Pew Research Center's Global Attitudes Project;
- Jelena MILCZANOWSKA, Correspondent of All-Russia weekly Sobesednik;
- Annette YOUNG, France 24 journalist (from Saint Petersburg).
Watch the first part
Programme prepared and produced by Anelise Borges, Mary Colombel et Christopher Davis