Russia may already be putting disclaimers on a future Syria chemical weapons resolution, but the prospect of a potential breakthrough at the UN Security Council at least gets the political ball rolling. But as François Picard and his panel discuss, is it too late?
- William JORDAN, Former State Department Official stationed in Damascus;
- Anna NEISTAT, Associate director for Program and the Emergencies division, Human Rights Watch;
- Ahmed NAJI, Syrian opposition activist. Arrested twice in 2011 and 2012;
- Martin CHULOV, The Guardian Middle East Correspondent;
- Lucy FIELDER, France 24 Correspondent (from Damascus).
Programme prepared and produced by François Picard, Anelise Borges, Dheepthi Namasivayam and Christopher Davis.
Watch Part Two