Rwanda is an island of growth and stability nearly two decades after the genocide, but at what price? On the day of legislative elections that Paul Kagamé's RPF were sure to win, François Picard’s panel argues over the Rwandan president’s legacy and his degree of responsibility for the fighting in neighbouring Congo.
- George KAZOLIAS, Senior News Producer, RFO/AITV
- Gérard PRUNIER, Author, "Africa's World War: Congo, the Rwandan Genocide & the Making of a Continental Catastrophe"
- René CLAUDEL MUGENZI, CEO of London Centre for Social Impact
- Simone Schlindwein, Great Lakes correspondent, German Newspaper TAZ
- Albert RUDATSIMBURWA , Political Analyst. Director and Senior Editor, Contact Fm
Programme prepared and produced by Anelise Borges, Mary Colombel and Christopher Davis