The cyber war continues, with the US spying on friends and foes alike and apparently there's not much anyone can do about it. Officially, Mexico, France and European lawmakers are up in arms after further revelations on the extent of NSA spying, but their indignation is unlikely to have much impact. Cyril Vanier and his panel discuss whether the world should be worried about the American Big Brother, and how best to protect its secrets.
- Frederick DOUZET, Castex chair of cyber strategy at the French Institute of Higher National Defence Studies (IHEDN);
- David NACCACHE, Professor, University Paris 2 and Member of the Computer Science Laboratory ENS;
- Jean-Pierre LAROCHELLE, Political Commentator and analyst best known as Euro Maestro;
- James BAMFORD, Author, "The Shadow Factory: The NSA from 9/11 to the Eavesdropping on America";
- Jan Philipp ALBRECHT, Member of European Parliament, Green Party.
Watch the first part
Programme prepared and produced by Anelise Borges, Mary Colombel and Chrsitopher Davis