With Ukraine’s government easily surviving a no-confidence vote, what’s the pro-EU opposition’s next move? François Picard’s panel weighs up cash-strapped Kiev’s limited options and the chances of heavyweight boxing champion Vitaly Klitchko emerging as incumbent Viktor Yanukovich’s main rival.
- Inna SHEVCHENKO, FEMEN activist;
- Julian NUNDY, Freelance Journalist;
- Thorniké GORDADZE, Researcher at CERI Sciences Po; Former Georgian Minister for European Integration;
- Iryna SKLIAR, Expert at the European Center for a Modern Ukraine;
- Gulliver CRAGG, France 24 correspondent (from Kiev).
Produced and prepared by Anelise Borges, Cécile Khindria, Christopher Davis