The latest international survey shows East Asian students are the best by far in every category. France and the UK are struggling to keep their heads above water. So what makes a good school? How do you prepare students to compete in today's competitive world?
- Adrienne COVINGTON, Head of Middle School for the American Section at the Lycée International de St Germain en Laye;
- Michael DAVIDSON, Head of the division responsible for early childhood education and schools in the Directorate for Education of the OECD;
- Jiajia WANG, Professor of Chinese Art at Sciences Po Le Havre;
- Anne Elisabeth MOUTET, Columnist, The Sunday Telegraph;
- Jeff HUGHES, Secondary School teacher (from London).
Produced and prepared by Sara Bertilsson, Célia Caracena, Christopher Davis