More than 100 world leaders converged on Johannesburg for a final tribute to Nelson Mandela, but how many are living up to his standards? François Picard's panel looks at Madiba's legacy and the prospects for South Africa going forward.
- Christo BRANDT, Nelson Mandela’s former prison guard at Robben Island;
- Dumisa NTSEBEZA, Anti-Apartheid activist, Commissioner for 1995 Truth and Reconciliation Commission;
- Louis-Georges TIN, President of the French Black Coalition;
- Prince Randy Koussou Alam-Sogan, Chairman and President, Black Lion Rising Investments Ltd
- Mo LAUDI, South African Rapper and DJ;
- Rovani SIGAMONEY, Program specialist in the UNESCO Engineering Initiative;
- Ranjeni MUNUSAMY, Associate Editor, Daily Maverick.
Produced and prepared by Anelise Borges, Cécile Khindria and Christopher Davis