Don't miss

Replay


LATEST SHOWS

MEDIAWATCH

Charity Begins on Twitter

Read more

THE DEBATE

Famine as a weapon of war: 20 millon lives at risk in Africa, Yemen (part 1)

Read more

THE DEBATE

Famine as a weapon of war: 20 millon lives at risk in Africa, Yemen (part 2)

Read more

FOCUS

Video: Putin building bridge from annexed Crimea to mainland Russia

Read more

ACCESS ASIA

South Korea: K-pop girl band encourage plastic surgery

Read more

ENCORE!

Karl Ove Knausgaard: The Master of the literary selfie

Read more

BUSINESS DAILY

Brazil's meat industry gets grilling from EU

Read more

EYE ON AFRICA

Attacks on aid workers threaten humanitarian operations in South Sudan

Read more

IN THE PAPERS

'The Russian protest movement reawakens'

Read more

Belgium charges two new suspects over Paris attacks: prosecutor

© AFP/File | Belgian prosecutors say two new suspects charged in connection with the November, 2015 Paris attacks, provided fake documents used during preparations for the attacks

BRUSSELS (AFP) - 

Belgium has charged two new suspects in connection with the attacks in Paris in November 2015, claimed by the Islamic State group, which killed 130 people, federal prosecutors said Thursday.

The suspects, identified only as Farid K. and Meryem E. B., "are suspected of having provided Khalid El Bakraoui with fake documents used during the preparations for the attacks in Paris," the prosecutor said. Bakraoui was one of the three suicide bombers in deadly Brussels attacks in March last year.

© 2017 AFP