Latest update: 24/09/2010
- development - poverty - United Nations
UN Millennium Goals: so far, so what?
The United Nations set targets for the New Millennium on improving life for everyone around the world. The targets were set ten years ago. There are now five years to go until delivery in 2015. Where are we now regarding these goals?
- François BOURGUIGNON, Directeur de l’école d’économie à Paris, Ancien Vice-président de la Banque Mondiale (2003-2007)
- Michel ROY, International Policy and Advocacy Officer, Caritas France
- Andrew MOLD, Senior Economist, OECD Development Center
- Nathan KING, France 24 New-York City correspondent
Program prepared by Bilal Tarabey, Perrine Desplats and Yi Song.