Latest update: 26/01/2012
Egypt one year on: what next for the unfinished revolution? (part 2)
While the West focuses on the Islamist landslide in parliamentary elections, one year on, Egyptian panelists focus squarely on the military high command and its promise to relinquish power soon.
- Ismail ALEXANDRANI, Blogger and activist;
- Dina ZAKARIA, Member, Muslim Brotherhood and Co-founder, Freedom and Justice Party;
- Ahmed ABD EL-FATAH, Videojournalist, Al Masry Al Youm news group;
- François ZIMERAY, French Ambassador for Human Rights;
- Melissa BELL, France 24 International Affairs Editor.