Latest update: 17/09/2012
- Angela Merkel - Barack Obama - China - Germany - Islam - Islamist militants - Mitt Romney
The World This Week - September 14th, 2012 (part 2)
A Friday of rage across the Muslim world follows the September 11th killing of the US ambassador to Libya, but how significant are the protests and how much of an impact will they have on the US presidential race? Also, the Germans buy more time for the euro and China’s heir apparent goes missing.
- Christopher Dickey, Newsweek/The Daily Beast;
- Vivienne Walt, Time magazine;
- A. Craig Copetas, Quartz/The Atlantic Group;
- Ulrike Koltermann, Former DPA correspondent.
Produced by Paul Maakad, Mary Colombel, Anelise Borges