Rwanda: stability at any price? (Part 2)
Issued on: Modified:
Not much suspense is around the presidential election in Rwanda, as the case in 2003 when Paul Kagame won the election with 95% of the vote. While few people doubt that he will steamroll his three challengers this time, many question what price Rwanda will pay for stability Kagame-style.
- Leslie HASKELL, Rwanda researcher, Human Rights Watch
- George KAZOLIAS; Professor of Global Communication, AUP
- Albert RUDATSIMBURWA, Director and Senior Editor, Contact Fm
- Dr. Mathurin C. HOUNGNIKPO, Academic Chair of Civil-Military Relations, Africa Center for Strategic Studies
- Catherine NORRIS TRENT, France 24
Programme prepared by Perrine Desplats, Narimene Laouadi and Yi Song.