London Libya conference: coalition partners map out NATO-led strategy
Issued on: Modified:
The London conference tries to sing from the same hymn sheet on Libya but with Muammar Gaddafi’s forces holding their own and disagreement over whether to arm the rebels, François Picard’s panel warns it won’t be easy.
- François LAFOND, German Marshall Fund - Paris
- Georges KAZOLIAS, Instructor of Global Communications, American University of Paris
- Anas EL GOMATI, Libyan political analyst
- Vincent HUGEUX, Senior Writer, L'Express
- Admiral William FALLON, Former Commander of the US Pacific Command and Former Commander of the NATO Striking fleet (By phone from Washington)
- Philip CROWTHER, France 24 Correspondent (By BGAN from Ajdabiya)
Program produced by Yi Song and Pauline Heilmann.
Daily newsletterReceive essential international news every morningSubscribe