Ivory Coast: the fall of Laurent Gbagbo (part 2)
Issued on: Modified:
Laurent Gbagbo has been captured but passions are still at fever pitch over the circumstances of his arrest, over whether he should be tried, and over the size of the task that lies ahead for his rival Alassane Ouattara.
- Mark HUBAND. Livingstone & Company Managing Director. Former journalist.
- Bernard MARK. France 24 journalist.
- Elizabeth DICKINSON. Projects Editor, Foreign Policy magazine.
- François NDENGWE. Founder, African advisory board.
- Germain YAO. RHDP Supporter.
- Corinne DUFKA. Senior Researcher, Africa Division, Human Rights Watch.
Daily newsletterReceive essential international news every morningSubscribe