Has the euro been saved? (part 2)
Issued on: Modified:
At a crunch summit in Brussels, the Germans use the "D" word for default, but François Picard’s panellists still express disappointment at the slow pace of change in the way politicians run the eurozone.
- Owen FAIRCLOUGH. France 24 Business Editor (from Brussels).
- Laurence BOONE. Managing Director, Head of Developed European Economics Research. Bank of America Merrill Lynch (from London).
- Laurent PINSOLLE. Spokesman, Debout la République (from Bayonne, France).
- Julia CAGE. Economist at Harvard University and Paris School of economics - Terra Nova.
- Thomas KLAU. Paris Bureau Chief, European Council on Foreign Relations.
Daily newsletterReceive essential international news every morningSubscribe