Showdown in Washington (part 2)
Issued on: Modified:
Tea Partier Judson Phillips blasts the Republican leadership in Congress, saying "compromise is not a goal, victory is a goal", while Zach Miller of Democrats Abroad wonders if those calling the shots "are people behind the scenes who aren’t even Republicans".”
- Jim BARNES. Journalist at the National Journal (from Washington).
- Zachary MILLER. Democrats Abroad France.
- Tom McGRATH. President of the Republicans Abroad France.
- Anne DEYSINE. Professor of American Studies at the University of Paris at Nanterre.
- Judson PHILLIPS. Founder of the Tea Party Nation (from Nashville).
Daily newsletterReceive essential international news every morningSubscribe