The World This Week - September 9th, 2011 (part 2)
Issued on: Modified:
"Appalled, horrified, disgusted, yes, but [I was] not surprised", recalls Christopher Dickey when reflecting on 9/11. With a panel that also includes Ahmed Rashid, author of “Taliban”, François Picard’s panel reflects on lessons learned since by America...and the rest of the world.
- Eric PFANNER. Media Editor, International Herald Tribune;
- Judah GRUNSTEIN. Editor-in-chief, World Politics Review;
- Nooshabeh AMIRI. Editor, Roozonline.com;
- Loick BERROU. Senior Editor, France 24;
- Christopher DICKEY. Paris Bureau Chief, Newsweek. Author of "Securing the City" - from New York;
- Ahmed RASHID. Journalist, Author of "Descent into Chaos" and "Taliban" - from Madrid.
Daily newsletterReceive essential international news every morningSubscribe