Cash in hand: The money trail between France and Africa
Issued on: Modified:
Will fresh allegations of huge cash handouts to Nicolas Sarkozy’s predecessor and his entourage help or hurt France’s president as he mounts his re-election bid? François Picard’s panel examines a long tradition of dirty deals via France’s former African colonies.
- Michel RAIMBAUD. Former French Ambassador to Mauritania, Zimbabwe and Sudan;
- Xavier GHELBER. Member of the Paris Bar;
- Thierry LEVEQUE. Journalist, Reuters. Author of "Intouchable, Chirac face aux juges";
- David CLARK. Deputy Bureau Chief Paris, AFP;
- Dame BABOU. Senegalese Journalist - from NEW YORK.