Who can save Europe? (part 2)
Issued on: Modified:
Ambrose Evans-Pritchard of the Daily Telegraph warns to expect the privatization of Europe’s banks. Not all agree but the University of Geneva’s Harald Hau does accuse private lenders of hiding their failings by holding the politicians hostage with “a huge disinformation campaign” on bailouts.
- Yves BERTONCINI. Secretary General, Notre Europe;
- Xavier RICHET. Professor of Economics at the Paris La Sorbonne;
- Harald HAU. Associate Professor of Finance at the University of Geneva and at the Swiss Finance Institute;
- Fabrice SEIMAN. Co-founder, Lutetia Capital;
- Ambrose EVANS-PRITCHARD. International Business Editor, The Telegraph - from LONDON.
Daily newsletterReceive essential international news every morningSubscribe