Kabila sworn in: Which way will DR Congo go now?
Issued on: Modified:
Duel inaugurations have DR Congo braced for an escalation of post-election tension, but will veteran opposition leader Etienne Tshisekedi ultimately wind up in jail or in the prime minister’s seat?
- Raphael KASHALA, Member of UDPS (Etienne Tshisekedi's party)
- Emmanuel GOUJON, Consultant Africa Global Approach
- David POTTIE, Associate Director, Carter Center Democracy Program
- Laura SEAY, Assistant Professor of Political Science, Morehouse College
- Lambert MENDE,Communicatrions Minister, Democratic Republic of Congo
Daily newsletterReceive essential international news every morningSubscribe