Putin, the sequel (part 2)
Issued on: Modified:
His re-election was a given, but it is still a seminal moment for a Vladimir Putin who after 12 years in the Kremlin faces unprecedented protests. François Picard’s panel argues over whether he’ll choose reform or repression.
- Tania RAKHMANOVA. Author, "Au cœur du pouvoir Russe" ("At the heart of Russian power");
- Anton KOSLOV. Associate professor, American Graduate School of International Diplomacy;
- Georges FREDERICK JEWBURY. Historian, Associate Researcher at CERCEC;
- James F. COLLINS. Carnegie Endowment for Peace. Former US Ambassador to Russia (1997 to 2001) (from Washington);
- Douglas HERBERT. France 24 International Affairs Editor (from Moscow);
- Alexandra KOPTELOVA. Political activist (from Moscow).
Produced by François Picard, Anelise Borges, Mary Colombel, Elom Marcel Toble, Pauline Heilmann.
Daily newsletterReceive essential international news every morningSubscribe