The Boston bombings: a painful reminder of vulnerability (part 2)
Issued on: Modified:
There are still no hard answers, but lots of anguish and questions, a day after back-to-back explosions rocked America's oldest and most prestigious marathon. Douglas Herbert's panel discuss how Americans are dealing with a tragedy that Barack Obama is calling a cowardly "act of terror" - and look at how the rest of the world is reacting.
- Martin MICHELOT, Researcher, German Marshall Fund of the United States in Paris, US domestic and foreign policy specialist;
- Ellen WASYLINA, Chairman of the Experts' Group;
- Don BORELLI, Chief Operating Officer of The Soufan Group, a strategic security consultancy; Former senior FBI official;
- Christopher DICKEY, Newsweek Paris Bureau Chief;
- Brian HALLIGAN, Boston resident and eyewitness.
Produced by Christopher Davis, Charlotte Prudhomme, Sara Bertilsson.
Daily newsletterReceive essential international news every morningSubscribe